Our Bio-Lyfe™ and Bio-Engevita® yeasts complement one another to help you create savory and health food products with the taste and texture you require.
- Umami, or “savoury” if directly translated fro... More notes
- Help bring out savory notes in soups, sauces & snacks
- Allows for longer lasting flavors in your seasonings and snacks applications
- Helps with sodium reduction
- Help bring out meaty notes in vegetarian or vegan meat analogues
Bio-Lyfe™: Organic Yeast extracts are flavour contributor and flavour... More with natural 5’ Nucleotides are organic molecules composed of nucl... More that help to bring out taste in savor y applications. Strong savory flavor donator. Available as low salt and as 40% salt.
- Its content can contribute positively to the nutritional profile of your product including nutrients, high proteins and bioavailable B-vitamins and Minerals are elements that originate in the earth ... More.
- Yeast is a unicellular fungus that can convert sug... More Nutritional yeast grown under controlled condition... More contains all essential amino acids and has a high proportion of leucine – essential for the stimulation of the muscle Nutritional yeast grown under controlled condition... More synthesis.
- Contains significant amount of beta-glucans that can improve food Rheology is the study of how a matter flows (both ... More, gelling, water and oil-holding properties, without impacting its taste or odor
- Ideal ingredient to fortify food products or for dietary supplements and direct consumption
Bio-Engevita®: Organic premium nutritional whole cell Yeast is a unicellular fungus that can convert sug... More, natural source of proteins, Vitamins are a type of organic micronutrient that ... More and Minerals are elements that originate in the earth ... More for food and supplements.
Lallemand’s organic ingredients are:
- Clean Label
- Non-GMO substrates and products
- The Hebrew word kosher means fit or proper as it r... More